Wednesday, March 10, 2010


Had a great discovery today - www.thehodgepodgery.com - The Hodge Podgery in Harrisburg! It's a great local craft shop where all sorts of handmade and recycled items can be bought and sold. Now I need to develop my Brand (Miriam's going to help me design a business card) and knit some Harrisburg Themed hats - such as the Rachel Carson Falcons and The Capitol Dome that I knit before. And I'm excited to walk around the neighborhood again with my camera and get some more inspiration for some new designs. The Soldiers' Grove, the Fountain, the darling Garden with gazebo on the waterfront at Verbeke, Pub signs and all sorts of architectural elements around the city are getting my "juices flowing"!! There's the Pride of the Susquehanna and Strawberry Square that have inspired me in the past. I may need to be mindful of using Other People's brands. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment