Friday, September 14, 2012

Local Yarn Stores

Just to recap....  So far the hat kits are available at three fabulous yarn stores...

In Brewer, Maine go to Spin A Yarn
In Bath, Maine go to Halcyon Yarn
In East Berlin, Pennsylvania go to The Manning's Handweaving School and Supply Store

If you would like your local yarn store to carry the kits, tell them about me!  I'd love to talk to them.

It was at the Manning's that I got my start designing with JaggerSpun 2/8 Maine Line wool.  Carol let me knit samples for display until I felt like her store was my own personal art gallery!  And Tom bought my hats to give his son-on-law for Christmas every year, so that gave me reason to keep designing something new and different.

When I moved back to Maine I was delighted to realize that the yarn I love is made in my own home state.  Halcyon carries all the solid colors, and now stocks our kits.  Spin A Yarn is one of my local yarn stores where I greatly enjoy a warm and sociable atmosphere to sit and knit with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment