Friday, July 17, 2009

Newest knitting project


Well, I've joined the bloggers!
So what should my very first blog be about? How about my latest knitting project. . .

Tuesday I cast on 384 stitches to knit the "Bicycle Sweater" designed by Lucy Neatby. I bought this sweater kit back in 2004 at Stitches East at the Shelridge Farm booth and it's been patiently waiting in my yarn stash since.

Today I need to get packed for Bicycle Camp at Refreshing Mountain - looking forward to a great weekend chumming with Christian biking friends and their families there. It's supposed to be a really great weekend for weather, too. Yay!

Huge thanks to Hammer Nutrition for all the goodies they sent to give out as door prizes - they support the International Christian Cycling Club very well, and we are grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment